Hillarys are inviting textile design / interior design students to enter their ‘Become a Hillarys Designer’ competition – where they are invited to design their own Roller Blinds.
This is a fantastic opportunity for any of our students or amateur designers to gain experience and to see their design being added to Hillarys’ range.
- A trip for two for two nights – including Eurostar tickets and accommodation – to Maison&Objet in Paris, September 2016
- See their design transformed into a 20-metre run of fabric
- Get a made-to-measure Roller blind in their design for their home
- Gain invaluable experience, working with the Hillarys product design team to take the idea from initial concept to the finished piece
- Have a chance for their design to feature in the Hillarys range. If it fits perfectly into the range, then it will go into production and be sold in homes across the UK
The competition is centred on a Scandinavian theme, and the entrants are expected to look at the current trends in Scandinavian interiors and look at the patterns, trends and colours predicted for spring/summer 2016 and create their blind based on that.
Best of luck and let us know how you get on!